At The Spencer Hotel
With the October midterm just around the corner, it’s time to start planning a trip for your family. Plan the perfect break in Dublin by booking the family-friendly Spencer Hotel. A room at the Spencer will ensure your children experience a truly unique family hotel break in Dublin.
We have a number of room types that can accommodate families of up to two adults and two children. Interconnecting family rooms are also available on request (additional charges may apply). Whatever option you choose, you can rest assured you will be staying in a centrally located, family-friendly hotel for your Dublin city break.
Our Midterm Family Break package includes:
An overnight stay in one of our spacious family rooms
Full Irish breakfast for the whole family in the Lobby Lounge
Complimentary use of modern, high-spec gym
Free access to our 18 metre swimming pool
Kids stay free!
Here are a few reasons why the Spencer Hotel is perfect for your family break:
- Our Family Rooms are spacious and guaranteed to provide a memorable family break. Select from Deluxe Triple Rooms or Interconnecting Family Suites; we can also provide baby cots for our youngest guests, upon request and subject to availability.
- The Luas tram stop is right outside and will transport you and your family around Dublin in just a few minutes.
- The Spencer hotel’s location really is ideal with O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, Henry Street, Trinity College within walking distance.
- Dublin Zoo is close by and is perfect for a family day out. The Luas will bring you from the hotel to the Heuston Station, where the Zoo is only a 15-minute walk away.
- The Spencer Health Club has an 18 metre heated indoor swimming pool and a fully equipped gym available to you with our compliments. Please note our dedicated children’s swim times.
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi to all guests
- Children’s menus are available at the Lobby Lounge.