At The Spencer Hotel
The Spencer Hotel provides secure self-driving Dublin city centre parking to our guests at The Clarion Quay Car Park – Spencer Hotel Carpark
See Car Park location Here.
Car parking charges:
€3.50 per hour or €18.00 overnight
Please note that parking is subject to availability.
The height of the car park is 2.3 metres.
Car Park GPS Coordinates:
N53 20’ 54.473” W6 14’ 40.269”
Driving instructions to The Spencer Hotel car park from Custom House Quay;
- Turn left after Hilton Garden Inn (River Liffey to your right)
- Take 1st right at the crossroads onto Mayor Street
- Take 1st right onto Alderman Way. Please be vigilant for oncoming Trams in either direction at this Junction
- Continue straight and the car park is around the bend on your left (GPS coordinate N53 20’ 54.473” W6 14’ 40.269”)
- Please stop and press the button and take a ticket
- Car parking is available at €18.00 per overnight stay adjacent to the hotel
- If there are no spaces upon your arrival, our team will be more than happy to direct you to another close-by car park
From Port Tunnel
- Drive straight along the East Wall Road
- Take the 2nd exit at the mini roundabout and drive along the quays
- The Spencer Hotel (will be on our right-hand side)
- Head west on N Wall Quay/R801 towards Excise Walk
- Turn right onto Commons St
- Turn right onto Mayor Street Lower
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the left
- Clarion Quay
Coming from South Dublin, once you reach Dawson Street:
- Turn right onto Nassau Street
- Follow this road around Trinity College
- Take a left onto Westland Row
- Take a left at Pearse Street
- Follow the road around towards the quays
- Take a right at Custom House Quay
- Drive-up the quays towards The Spencer Hotel
Please contact our reception team if you require any additional information T: +353 1 433 8800.
While safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities. Click here for access to our Covid-19 Policy.