At The Spencer Hotel
We continue to look after meetings & conferences in our spacious, dedicated conference space. Our capacities have been reduced to ensure physical distancing between attendees while the government restrictions remain in place. Click here to view our temporary capacity chart. Our temporary refreshment menu includes plated and individually packed options and is available on request.
Meeting and conference facilities at The Spencer will serve as the perfect venue for your team’s event. We are conveniently located in the heart of the IFSC in Dublin city centre, overlooking the River Liffey and a few minutes’ walk to O’Connell bridge. All of our meeting rooms are spacious and minimalist to promote a fresh-thinking approach. Our meeting and events team have the attention to detail you’re looking for to help minimise the amount of planning you have to do.
Upon your request, you can overlook the River Liffey or enjoy a meeting room that maximises natural daylight.
Our meeting and events team are at your disposal to help you plan your meeting, ensuring it runs seamlessly.
Let us take care of all your needs, and host your meeting at The Spencer for a unique experience. We will provide you with everything you need for your meeting, including:
- 8 well-appointed meeting rooms, all featuring air-conditioning and 6 rooms with natural daylight
- A spacious design and minimalist theme to promote fresh and innovative thinking
- Filtered mineral water
- Dedicated conference coordinator to cater for your every need
- The latest high-tech equipment all set up and ready to go
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (100mb) throughout the hotel
- Car parking (limited number of spaces available; from €3.50 per hour)
- Easy accessibility via the LUAS, train and the Airport Shuttle, which stops right outside our door
The Spencer Hotel is accredited by the Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter. While safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities. Click here for access to our Covid-19 Policy.