Things to do
At The Spencer Hotel
Welcome to The Spencer Hotel’s Dublin Events Guide. Are you over for a visit and want to know what things to do in Dublin? Then look no further.
When you decide to stay at The Spencer Hotel, then you will be in the centre of many of Dublin’s famous cultural attractions. Whether you want to see some Irish festivals or popular Dublin tourist attractions, our list below outlines some of the places you should see during your visit if you get a chance. Click on any of the links below to find out more information on the venue and details of whats on during your trip to Dublin.
- Convention Centre Dublin – approx. 4 minute walk from The Spencer
- The Aviva Stadium – 13 minute drive / 30 minute walk
- Croke Park – 10 minute drive / 26 minute walk
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre – 5 minute drive / 9 minute walk
- 3 Arena – 9 minute drive / 15 minute walk
- RDS - 20 minute drive
- Vicar Street - 35 minute walk
- The Gaiety Theatre - 25 minute walk
- The Olympia Theatre - 20 minute walk
Museums and Tourist Attractions:
- Epic - The Irish Emigration Museum - approx. 4 minute walk from The Spencer
- The Guinness Storehouse – 17 minute drive / 42 minute scenic walk
- Phoenix Park – 22 minute drive
- Book of Kells at Trinity College - 20 minute walk
- National Gallery - 15 minute walk
- Dublin Zoo - 22 minute drive
Dublin city is one of Europe’s most captivating cities, hosting concerts in some of the world’s newest venues, including the Convention Centre Dublin and the Aviva Stadium. Dublin is renowned for festivals such as St Patrick's Festival, Oktoberfest, Dublin Fashion Festival, and summer events which include Electric Picnic and gigs galore in Croke Park and Phoenix Park.
Dublin is also home to many busy shopping streets, including the famous Grafton Street. Window shop at all the designer stores and enjoy coffee and a pastry from one of the many cafes along the street. At the top of Grafton Street you will find yourself at St. Stephen's Green where you can rest on one of the benches by the beautiful ponds.
The Spencer Hotel is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre and is within easy reach of most of Dublin’s top entertainment venues. As you can see above, our location is near the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Three Arena, The Convention Centre Dublin, The Aviva Stadium and Croke Park, making it the ideal place to stay on your visit to Dublin.
You can check out our range of special offers and hotel deals to get a great weekend away for fantastic value. Not only have we got some great deals, the boutique style setting of our hotel is really special. As soon as you set foot into our lobby, you will be met with a relaxed atmosphere. You will notice our range of bespoke designed furniture, including our reception desk that is made from absolute granite with an exquisite finish and our corten steel sculpture in the lobby that represents the history of shipbuilding. This luxury and designer feel resonates throughout the hotels and our rooms. All of our rooms have ceiling to floor windows which allow you to look out onto the stunning sights of Dublin city centre and soak up the buzz.
If you wish to make a reservation at The Spencer Hotel or to find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call T: 00 353 (0) 1 4338800