Things to do for Kids
With so much to see and do in Dublin we’ve decided to summarise the key things you need to make sure are part of your itinerary;
- Hop on Hop Off Dublin Bus Tour – you can pick up the bus on O’Connell Street, it’s open top and will give you a great idea of all the sites in Dublin. It takes in Trinity College, The National Gallery, Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol and much much more.
- Dublin Zoo - located in the Phoenix Park approximately 4 miles from the hotel, you could walk or a taxi will get you there in 10 minutes (depending on traffic).
- Alternatively you can stroll up to O'Connell Street and get a bus to the Zoo for a fun filled day.
- The Lambert Puppet Theatre
- The Viking Splash Tour
- An afternoon on the Dart to take you out of the city for the afternoon and visit one of the seaside towns such as Bray.
Our Reception team are at your disposal to help you plan your day, show you where to go and advise on bus and train timetables, so pop down and see them before you head out.
Please note that we have a children’s policy, children accompanied by an adult are welcome in our restaurants and bars until 9pm.