Stay and Save
At The Spencer Hotel
Planning a trip to Dublin soon? Book a room at the fabulous Spencer Hotel in Dublin city centre and enjoy fantastic value. Stay with us for 3 nights and save up to 15%. As part of your stay, when you book direct with us you can also enjoy:
- 10% off food and beverage in our Asian Fusion East Restaurant & The Spencer Cocktail Bar with cocktails made by our innovative and skilled mixologists.
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club which includes our 18 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Free Wi-Fi
Dublin has so much to offer. From our rich, historical culture to our amazing night life and our fantastic shopping destinations, you will be delighted you stayed that extra night when you start exploring the city and realise there is so much to do in Dublin.
Why should you stay an extra two nights?
- The rich history there is dotted around the city. From Kilmainham Gaol to The Book Of Kells and Trinity College to the GPO and Croke Park Stadium on the other side of Dublin city, the list is almost endless. To guarantee visiting landmarks on both sides of the city, you are better off extending your visit to encompass a well-rounded trip.
- The Spencer Hotel is located within walking distance of some of Dublin’s top event venues including the Convention Centre Dublin, The Bord Gais Energy Theatre and 3Arena. Why not spend an extra night seeing a show or a concert?
- Irish food & beverage, as well as our delicious East Restaurant and Spencer Cocktail Bar. The food in this country is known for its delicious flavour and the fresh produce is second to none. You can’t explore all of the amazing food destinations overnight! A must see is the Guinness Storehouse where a visit there is likely to take up a day.
- Almighty Irish “craic” – there are a lot of destinations throughout Dublin city where you will enjoy exploring our fun culture whether it’s in Temple Bar or in our very own Spencer Cocktail Bar. You’re sure to have a good laugh with our bartenders and staff. They’re on the higher scale of good Irish “craic.”
- The Luas stops right behind the hotel making trips around the city very convenient. You can check in, leave your bags and literally hop on the Luas (you can travel near to the Guinness Storehouse on the red Luas line, just hop off at Heuston Station and walk for 10 minutes).
- Enjoy a spot of shopping on O’Connell Street, Henry Street or Grafton Street which are all easily accessible from The Spencer.
After your full day of activity, you can return to The Spencer and chill out in one of our superior rooms. The Spencer Hotel offers the perfect accommodation base to explore Dublin city centre.