Stay and Save
At The Spencer Hotel
Planning a trip to Dublin soon? Book a room at the fabulous Spencer Hotel in Dublin city centre and enjoy fantastic value. Stay with us for 3 nights and save up to 15%. As part of your stay, when you book direct with us you can also enjoy:
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club which includes our 18 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Free Wi-Fi
From our rich, historical culture to our amazing night life and fantastic shopping destinations, its hard to find enough time to explore all that Dublin has to offer. You will be delighted that you stayed an extra night after you start exploring the city and realise there is so much to discover.
Why should you stay an extra two nights?
- The amount of rich history to learn about dotted all around the city, the list of landmarks and historical sites is almost endless. From Kilmainham Gaol and The Book Of Kells at Trinity College, to the GPO and Croke Park Stadium on the other side of Dublin city, the only way to guarantee hitting all the sites from both sides of the city is to extend your visit so you can encompass a well-rounded trip.
- Dublin’s top event venues, including the Convention Centre Dublin, The Bord Gais Energy Theatre and 3Arena, are located within walking distance of The Spencer. Why not spend an extra night seeing a live show or a concert?
- Irish food & beverage is renown for its delicious flavour and freshness. There isn't enough time in the world to explore all of the unique restaurants, cute cafes, and lively pubs. While you're in the home of Guinness, a must see is the Guinness Storehouse where you will learn the history behind the famous Irish drink and get an ice cold pint at the end! (The red Luas line will drop you off near the Guinness Storehouse, just hop off at Heuston Station and walk for 10 minutes).
- Almighty Irish “craic” – there are a lot of destinations throughout Dublin city where you will enjoy exploring our fun culture. Whether you're singing and dancing with people to live music in Temple Bar or talkling to the bartenders and staff at our very own Spencer Cocktail Bar, you’re sure to have a good laugh and a great time. They’re on the higher scale of good Irish “craic.”
- The Luas stops right behind the hotel, making trips around the city very convenient. You can check in, drop off your bags, hop on the Luas, and be at your destination within minutes! With so much to see and so little time, you won't want to give up your prime base at The Spencer.
- Enjoy a spot of shopping on O’Connell Street, Henry Street or the famous Grafton Street, which are all easily accessible from The Spencer.
After your full day of activity, you can return to The Spencer and chill out in one of our superior rooms. The Spencer Hotel offers the perfect accommodation base to explore Dublin city centre. TEST