At The Spencer Hotel
Our meeting rooms can cater for both small and large groups, from 16 delegates all the way up to 155. Whether you want to hold a large event theatre style in our Columba meeting room or have a much smaller event in our Tucana suite which overlooks the River Liffey, we can accommodate various types of meetings and event styles at The Spencer Hotel.
We have meeting rooms over 2 levels at The Spencer:
Lower Ground Floor Meeting Rooms - view our floor plans
- On our lower ground floor, you will find Columba 1 and 2 that can be used as one area or separated into 2 areas.
- Combined it can take up to 155 delegates theatre style.
First Floor Meeting Rooms - view our floor plans
- The Club Lounge, which can cater for up to 35 theatre style, is located on the first floor.
- Tucana, our more intimate meeting room, can cater for 16 boardroom style.
- Pegasus 1 & 2 are also located on the first floor and can cater for up to 80 people theatre style.
Where better to have a meeting than in the central IFSC district, where the atmosphere is buzzing with a beautiful and picturesque landscape? Our meeting and events team have the flexibility to accommodate the various different requirements for your meeting or event. Our floor team also works hard to make sure your room looks its best before your event takes place. Our minimalistic theme combined with plenty of space acts as a constructive work environment conducting innovative thinking and thought processes.
In our city-centre location, everything you need will be within close reach to The Spencer Hotel. Connolly train station is a 9-minute walk from The Spencer, the red Luas line is a 2-minute walk, and there is a stop for the Dublin Airport shuttle bus located outside our door. We have the delicious East Restaurant and The Spencer Cocktail Bar located on the ground floor, where you can enjoy our delicious Asian Fusion menu or a few drinks after your meeting.
If you require any additional information or help in selecting the best meeting space for your event please contact our meetings team at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on T: +353 1 433 8844.