At The Spencer Hotel
Free time is something we all crave, and at The Spencer we have created a time capsule just for you.
Located beside The Spencer Health Club, The Viola Day Spa is a tranquil space offering a unique selection of spa treatments that can be tailored to your needs. Call Andreza in advance of your arrival on +353 1 4338915 or email email@example.com and tell her what you need and she will choose a selection of treatments to ensure you get the maximum value out of your Dublin city spa break.
The Spencer Time Capsule Spa Break includes:
- Overnight stay for 2 in a unique and stylish superior room
- Full breakfast each morning in The Pantry
- 1 spa treatment per person. Choice of treatments are detailed below. Treatments need to be booked directly with the spa in advance of your arrival. Treatments are strictly subject to availability and advance booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club including our 18 metre pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and steam room.
- Please note The Viola Day Spa is closed on Sundays & Mondays
Let time stand still for an hour or two, or recharge in just 30 minutes while the team at The Viola Day Spa work their magic using a selection of products to de-stress, revitalise, and relax you.
Treatments to choose from:
- Back, neck and shoulder massage - Using quality massage oils, your therapist will expertly tend to aching muscles and leave you feeling revitalised and invigorated. Great for releasing any tension on shoulders, lower back and neck.
- Payot express facial - These customised facials are uniquely designed to give maximum results in minimum time. Formulated to refresh, renew and revitalise - these treatments work with all skin types to reveal more youthful, healthy skin.
- Deluxe manicure - This treatment includes a hand soak, shaping nails, cuticle work, massage of the hands and to finish, a base coat, two coats of your favourite colour & topcoat.
Having picked The Spencer for your stay, you can expect to be wowed. Designer rooms with all the extras you would expect, including fabulous views of the Dublin cityscape by day and night, ensuites stocked with The White Company Toiletries, and rainforest power showers.
If that’s not enough, East Restaurant offers an extensive Asian fusion menu served by our friendly team. After dinner head into The Spencer Cocktail Bar where the vibe is electric every Friday and Saturday night. Signature cocktails created by our team of mixologists will quench any thirst.
Dublin packs quite a punch for a city break, take it all in and unwind for the ultimate Dublin city spa break.