Romance in the city
At The Spencer Hotel
We all need to escape from time to time. It's easy to get lost in our day-to-day lives and forget to spend some quality time with the people we love. Plan your romantic break in Dublin with one of our special offers, and give yourself a well-deserved luxury.
Our Romantic Break Offer includes;
- 2 night stay in a stylish contemporary room
- Full Breakfast in The Pantry each morning
- 3 Course Dinner on 1 night in East Restaurant
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
Our rooms are stylish, sleek and perfect for a romantic break. You and your partner can enjoy a restful night's sleep on a luxurious bed in a room with a calming colour palette. Our suites feature the ultimate Spencer signature design, stylish and unique. All of our suites ensure enough space for you to kick back & relax comfortably. Our location is perfect, right in Dublin city centre. Stroll into the city hand in hand along the water, watching the sunset across the River Liffey.
While there is so much activity in the city, you don't need to leave The Spencer during your romantic break.
- East Restaurant at The Spencer is ideal to relax over a dinner and catch up on all that's been going on in your busy lives.
- The Spencer Health Club is available for you to use with our Jacuzzi, steam room and 18m heated indoor pool.
- A massage in Viola Day SPA could be right up your alley. You will be well rested, reconnected and ready to face the world again upon departure.
Not only do we offer special rates for your romantic break, but we will also provide you will lots of things to do and ways to relax right in The Spencer Hotel. From the moment you walk in the door, the relaxed atmosphere will transition you into holiday mode. As we are located right on the quays in Dublin city, a theme you will see throughout the hotel is a nautical one. With the corten steel sculpture in the lobby inspired by ship building and elements of iron and steel used in The Spencer Cocktail Bar, subtle hints of shipping are displayed throughout our hotel. You can enjoy a coffee or a cocktail by our Italian stone, magma fireplace, or the Zen Garden to breathe in some fresh air.
Why not take a trip to see a show on your visit? You can walk over to Grand Canal Dock and visit Bord Gais Energy Theatre, or the 3Arena right down the road. You can stroll up to O’Connell Street to see monuments of Irish history or do some shopping on the bustling Grafton Street. The choices are endless! Other popular attractions you can see on your visit include:
Book a break to remember in Dublin today, and start counting down the days.