Romance in the city
At The Spencer Hotel
Escapism, we all need it, we all need something to plan, something to look forward to. Down time, quality time, time together. If you are planning a romantic break in Dublin with the one you love, check out what we have to offer..
Our Romantic Break Offer includes;
- 2 night stay in a stylish contemporary room
- Full Breakfast in The Pantry each morning
- 3 Course Meal on 1 night in East
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Complimentary WiFi
Our rooms are stylish, sleek and perfect for a romantic break. You and your partner can enjoy a luxurious bed and a calming colour palette which is conducive to a relaxing night's sleep and clears your head. Our suites offer the ultimate Spencer signature design, unique and spacious. All of our suites ensure enough space for you to chill out & relax and soak up your super-stylish room. Our location is perfect, Dublin city centre. Stroll into the city hand in hand alongside The River Liffey watching the world go by, knowing you both have escaped it all even just for a night or 2!
You need not leave The Spencer during your romantic break.
- East Restaurant at The Spencer is ideal to relax over a meal and catch up without the interruption of your usual daily lives.
- The Spencer Health Club is available for you to use with our compliments, jacuzzi, steam room and 18 metre heated indoor pool.
- A massage in Viola Day SPA could be right up your alley. You will be well rested, reconnected and ready to face the world again on departure.
Why should you stay at The Spencer Hotel for a romantic break? Not only have we got special rates, there is a lot to see and do in The Spencer Hotel. From the moment you walk in the door, the relaxed atmosphere hits you and you adjust into holiday mode. This is why The Spencer is ideal. You can enjoy a coffee or a cocktail by our Italian stone, magma fireplace or saunter into the Zen Garden, chill out and take in some air.
As we are located right on the quays in Dublin city, a theme you will see throughout the hotel is a nautical one. From the corten steel sculpture in the lobby inspired by ship building through to elements of iron and steel used in The Spencer Cocktail Bar, subtle hints of shipping are displayed throughout our hotel. Why not take a trip to see a show on your visit? You can walk over to Grand Canal Dock and visit Bord Gais Energy Theatre or the 3Arena down the road. You can stroll up to O’Connell Street to see monuments of Irish history, or take a shopping trip on Grafton Street. The choice is endless! Other popular attractions you can see on your visit include:
So, go on and book a break to remember in Dublin today and start looking forward to it!