New Years Eve Breaks
Wine and dine with the elite this New Year’s Eve in The Spencer Hotel. We offer an exceptional, luxurious hotel experience. With a superb Dublin City location, The Spencer is the perfect spot to ring in the New Year in Dublin.
Over the years, the Dublin New Year’s Festival featured a fun few days of festivities. Church music and the Dublin Music Trail and Sky Dance at the Custom House were only a few of the highlights from previous years. Other fun activities included the New Year’s Eve Countdown Concert, Dublin Castles New Year’s Festival Food Village, 3D Animations at the Luminosity Events, The Procession of Light, The Spoken Word Festival and Resolution Day.
Dublin's New Year Countdown Concert traditionally kicks off at 8pm on December 31 in College Green, with a musical extravaganza which features live performances by a range of Irish Acts. Full Line up to be announced soon! There has been a star studded line-up from previous years with acts like Kodaline, esteemed singer-songwriter James Vincent McMorrow, Walking On Cars and blues rockers The Whereabouts. The concert will culminate in the countdown to midnight – and 2018!
Choose from a contemporary queen room or upgrade to a deluxe king room or junior suite for your New Year’s Eve Break in Dublin. A selection of our rooms feature their own private balconies. Luxurious throws, exclusive "White Company Toiletries", Coffee Pod Machines and 100 MB Wi-Fi come as standard, book online today and bring in the New Year in style at The Spencer.
New Year Package includes:
- Stay for 2 nights in a superior double room
- Enjoy Full Breakfast each morning in The Pantry
- Dinner on 1 evening for 2 in East at The Spencer
- FREE late check-out of 3.00pm
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Dinner is available in East Restaurant on New Year’s Eve but must be pre booked
- The Spencer Cocktail Bar will feature DJ’s on New Year’s Eve playing soulful house music while our mixologists shake and stir this season’s signature cocktail!