Midterm Break - Kids Go Free
With the February midterm just around the corner, it's time to start planning some trips for your family. Plan the perfect break in Dublin by booking the family-friendly Spencer Hotel. A room at the Spencer will ensure your children experience a truly unique family hotel break in Dublin.
Our rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children comfortably in a Deluxe Triple Room consisting of a double bed and two single beds. Interconnecting family rooms are also available on request (additional charges may apply). Whatever option you choose, you can rest assured you will be staying in a centrally located, family-friendly hotel for your Dublin city break.
Our Midterm Family Break package includes:
An overnight stay in one of our spacious family rooms
Breakfast for the whole family in The Pantry
Complimentary use of modern, high-spec gym
Free access to our 18m swimming pool and Jacuzzi
Here are a few reasons why The Spencer hotel is perfect for your family break:
- The Luas tram stops right outside the door and will transport you and your family around Dublin in minutes if you don’t feel like walking.
- On a sunny day, The Spencer’s location really is ideal. O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, Henry Street, Trinity College are within walking distance.
- Dublin Zoo is close by and is perfect for a lovely family day out. The Luas tram will bring you from the hotel to the Heuston Train Station, where the Zoo is only a 15-minute walk away.
- Should the weather change The Spencer Health Club has an 18m heated indoor pool, fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi and sauna available to you with our compliments. You can also book yourself an appointment at Viola Day Spa to help you unwind. Please note there are restricted pool opening times for children.
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi to all guests
- Children’s menus are available at the East Restaurant.