At The Spencer Hotel
Our meeting and conference facilities at The Spencer will serve as the perfect venue for your team's event. We are conveniently located in the heart of the IFSC in Dublin city centre, overlooking the River Liffey and a few minutes walk to O'Connell bridge. Our meeting and events team have the attention to detail you're looking for to help minimise the amount of planning you have to do.
We will provide you with everything you need for your meeting, including:
- 6 well-appointed meeting rooms, all featuring air-conditioning and 4 rooms with natural daylight
- A spacious design and minimalist theme to promote fresh and innovative thinking
- Accommodation for up to 155 delegates in a variety of styles to best suit your meeting
- The latest high-tech equipment all set up and ready to go
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (100mb) throughout the hotel
- Car parking (limited number of spaces available)
- Easy accessibility via the Luas, train and the Airport Shuttle, which stops right outside our door
Upon your request, you can overlook the River Liffey or enjoy a meeting room that maximises natural daylight.
Our meeting and events team are at your disposal to help you plan your meeting, ensuring it runs seamlessly. Let us take care of all your needs, and host your meeting at The Spencer for a unique experience.