While safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities.
We are delighted to announce that all our staff members have now passed COVID-19 Safety Charter training, initiated by Failte Ireland.
We are looking forward to offering you a new standard of safety and comfort.
We continue to closely monitor the government advise and we are going to keep our policy updated as necessary here on our website.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team. We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our guests do the same and follow healthcare and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene, respiratory etiquette and Covid-19.
The following measures and actions have been put in place to ensure safety and highest standards of hygiene at the Spencer Hotel:
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant products.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests in public areas.
- We use certified anti-virus products throughout the hotel to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and sanitisation.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated. with Covid-19. Each of our team members has been briefed on how to deal with guests who are feeling unwell.
- We have displayed posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette and we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
- We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all of the common touchpoints (door handles / reception desk/elevator buttons) and public areas.
- We have introduced express check-in and check out the facility for all arrivals and departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we are going to send you an invoice via email).
- We ask that our guests use credit or debit card for payment if possible.
- Our hotel reception has perspex screens to minimise face to face contact.
- We have ensured that our linen, towels and other textile items are washed on a higher temperature by a professional laundry facility.
- We have implemented full procedures for sanitising our bedrooms including all touchpoints.
- Every bedroom is deep cleaned with certified anti-virus products after each use.
Food & Beverage:
- Our seating areas now have 2-metre physical distancing.
- All of the dining tables, seating & menus are sanitised after each use.
- Kitchens, bars and all front of house areas use certified anti-virus products.
- We give our guests an option of ‘contactless’ room service delivery of our delicious 24-hour in room menu.
- We ask that our guests use credit or debit card if possible.
Spencer Health Club:
- We have a dedicated sanitation team who use certified anti-virus products to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and sanitisation.
- We have a fogging machine at the pool, gym floor and studio will have every nook and cranny electrostatically sanitised three times per day.
- We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all touchpoints including gym equipment/door handles / reception desk /changing room areas.
- High touch areas are sanitized every 60 minutes however we also ask that guests wipe down equipment and benches when they are finished to ensure maximum safety.
- There are hand sanitisation stations at the Health Club entrance, both changing rooms and the studio.
- Our reduced club & class capacities are based on 2-meter physical distancing – any change in government restrictions will result in a change of our capacities.
- Our maximum capacity on the gym floor at any time is 24. These must be pre-booked by phone – dial 8877 from your bedroom. Bookings will be taken 24 hours in advance or less. We also accept walk-ins if slots have not been filled. Work out slots are for one hour each. Booking slots will be every 30 minutes.
- Our maximum capacity on the pool is 8 at a time. These must be pre-booked by phone – dial 8877 from your bedroom. Bookings will be taken 24 hours in advance or less. We also accept walk-ins if slots have not been filled. Swim slots are for 45 minutes each. Booking slots will be every 30 minutes. The sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi will remain closed until such time as social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Our maximum capacity for a class is 6 at a time. These must be pre-booked by phone – dial 8877 from your bedroom. Bookings will be taken 24 hours in advance or less. We also accept walk-ins if slots have not been filled. Class slots are for 45 minutes each.
- Changing room capacity in the ladies is for 6 and for 8 in the gents and up to the individual to adhere to this and wait in turn if needed.
- Please note that our preferred method of payment is by credit or debit card. .
- The Sauna, jacuzzi and steam room are temporarily closed. We continue following the government advice and we are going to reopen these facilities as soon as it is safe to do so.
- We would like to ask that the parents/guardians to ensure that children in their care adhere to physical distancing measures while using our Health Club facilities.
- Should your stay at the Spencer Hotel include a treatment in Viola Day Spa, please visit www.viola.ie for details on the Spa Covid-19 policy.
Meetings & Events:
- We continue to look after meetings & conferences in our spacious, air-conditioned, dedicated rooms.
- Our capacities have been reduced to ensure physical distancing between attendees while the government restrictions remain in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all meeting rooms.
- We have posters displayed in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene practice, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette and we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
- All meeting spaces are deep cleaned with certified anti-virus products after every use.
- We set up, sanitise, and electrostatically fog the room before clients arrive and do not enter it until you do so you are guaranteed a safe environment to meet in.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points including door handles / lift buttons / hand rails / meeting room equipment / cables / glass water bottles / pencils / light switches.
- High touch point areas are sanitised every 60 minutes however we also ask that attendees sanitise their hands as often as needed to ensure maximum safety.
- We will enforce social distancing in The Spencer Reception area while being ushered to dedicated meeting rooms, but it is up to the attendees themselves to carry out self-distancing when in the meeting space.
- We keep contact register of all meeting delegates.
- Please do not attend your meeting if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to your upcoming visit please do not hesitate to call us on +353 1 4338800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spencer Hotel Team