Enjoy some quality family time with a great midterm break at The Spencer Hotel.
Our Deluxe Triple rooms consist of a double and two single beds and can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. Interconnecting family rooms are also available on request (additional charges may apply). Whatever option you choose, you can rest assured you will be staying in a centrally located, family-friendly hotel for your Dublin city break. Make sure to pack the swimwear so you and your little ones can enjoy a splash about in the pool!
Here are a few reasons why The Spencer hotel is perfect for your family break:
- Arrive at our convenient location in the city with your family and simply check in, the city is waiting to be explored.
- The LUAS tram stops right outside the door and will transport you and your family around Dublin in minutes if you don’t feel like walking.
- On a sunny day, The Spencer Hotel’s location really is ideal. O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, Henry Street, Temple Bar and Trinity College are within walking distance.
- Dublin Zoo is close by and is perfect for a lovely family day out. The Luas tram will bring you from the hotel to the Heuston Train Station, where the Zoo is only a 15-minute walk away.
- Should the weather change and you and your family would prefer a relaxed day at the hotel, we will happily accommodate you! The Spencer Health Club has an 18m heated indoor pool, fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi and sauna available to you with our compliments. You can also book yourself an appointment at Viola Day Spa to help you unwind. Please note there are restricted pool opening times for children.
- East restaurant and The Spencer Cocktail Bar will also offer all the food and beverages you need without having to leave the comforts of the hotel.
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi to all throughout the hotel.
- Children’s menus are available at the East Restaurant.
If you would like to request an interconnecting family room (subject to availability), please email our reservations teams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 4338800.