8 Reasons To Pick The Spencer As Your Dublin Hotel
Without a doubt, The Spencer is the place to stay in Dublin. Think we're biased? Here are 8 reasons to pick The Spencer as your Dublin Hotel.
1. The ultimate lap of luxury. The Spencer is one of the few hotels in Dublin city centre with a swimming pool. That’s right, an 18 metre heated swimming pool with dimmed, relaxing lighting so you can unwind in a blissful environment. We also have a sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and a fully equipped gym.
2. A hotel with a spa. Enjoy a body treatment, facial, manicure, pedicure or spa package at the Viola Day Spa during your stay. You can enjoy all of this luxury without leaving the hotel.
3. We’re easy to get to and close to the airport! You can get the aircoach (similar to a shuttle bus) straight from the Airport to Dublin city centre, The Airlink 747 route will leave you right across from the hotel. If you’re landing at Terminal 1, you can purchase a ticket in the Arrivals Hall or Spar shop. At Terminal 2, you can purchase a ticket in the Spar shop. Staff are on hand at the Airport to assist you with questions relating to your journey.
4. Room with a view. We have balcony rooms. Soak up the city scenes from one of our exquisite wrap around balconies. Some of our balcony rooms have views overlooking the River Liffey which is in the centre of the Dublin city buzz. This is a treasure to find in Dublin city.
5. Bring the whole family to Dublin with our family rooms. Our family room types include a deluxe king with sofa bed, deluxe triples and deluxe quad rooms. Our deluxe king with a sofa bed is a large room with a king-sized bed and a sofa bed that can accommodate either 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Deluxe triple rooms consist of a large double bed, two single beds that can accommodate either 2 adults and 2 children or 4 adults. Some of these are interconnecting rooms. Our deluxe quad rooms are 2 bedroomed quad rooms to fit a family. This room type can comfortably accommodate 2 adults & 2 children or 4 adults. Should you have any queries relating to our family or interconnecting rooms please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What would you like to see during your stay in Dublin? The Spencer Hotel is close to 3Arena, Dublin Zoo, Croke Park, the RDS and the Aviva Stadium. Here's our list so you can see just how close we are to Dublin’s top attractions and entertainment venues.
3Arena – 3 minute drive – 15 minute walk
Dublin Zoo – 15 minute drive
Croke Park – 11 minute drive
The RDS – 12 minute drive
Aviva Stadium – 10 minute drive
7. The Spencer Hotel is near the Luas line. We are very near O’Connell Street and the luas will get you there in only a few minutes. The Luas is located behind The Spencer (3 minute walk) and you can go one direction towards the shopping district of O’Connell Street and the Jervis Shopping Centre. You can get a Luas the opposite direction to 3Arena, this is the best way to travel to 3Arena from The Spencer Hotel. It’s cheaper than a taxi and quicker than walking. Ticket prices start at €2.10 depending on how far you are travelling.
8. What else is our Dublin Hotel near to? We are close to Temple Bar (11 minute drive, 23 minute walk), we’re near Grafton Street (17 minute drive, 22 minute walk) and The Spencer Hotel is close to Dublin Airport (15 minute drive).
There you have it, a luxurious hotel in Dublin city centre with a heated pool, spa, stunning balconies, family rooms AND we are close to top attractions such as 3Arena, Dublin Zoo and Croke Park. Not only are we close to Dublin Airport, we are cheap to get to from Dublin Airport on the Aircoach (tickets are from €7 for adults and €3 per child). If you need any more reasons why you should pick The Spencer for your stay in Dublin, please feel free to drop us a line! 😊