3 Arena Dublin
At The Spencer Hotel
Located in Dublin’s Docklands, the 3Arena (formerly the O2 Arena) is Ireland’s largest indoor arena with a capacity of over 14’000 places. For several years, it has been one of the most important music concert venues in Ireland with acts such as Beyoncé, AC/DC, U2, Elton John and Taylor Swift having performed there.
Every year, musicians from all over the world come to perform in this state of the art entertainment venue and by doing so attract thousands of people from all over Europe to come and see their concerts.
The Spencer Hotel is your first choice when attending a performance in the 3Arena, as it is only a 10-minute walk away. But despite the prime-location of The Spencer, we advise you to leave the hotel early when attending a concert, as there will be a large volume of people attending and we want you to have the best view possible.
Even though the tickets are in high demand and we advise to book them in advance, do not hesitate to contact our reception or visit the 3Arena’s official webpage for possible last-minute tickets.
Why not avail of our various dining options at East Restaurant to enjoy a delicious taste of Asian-Pacific cuisine before you attend a gig? You can sit by our Italian stone fireplace and revel in the relaxed ambience with a signature cocktail or a glass of wine from The Spencer Cocktail Bar. If the weather is fine, sit out in our Zen Garden to relax the body and mind in a chilled atmosphere.
Some tips if you are attending a gig at the 3Arena:
- There is a strict no re-admission policy so we advise our guests to double check you bring everything you need with you.
- You are advised to bring as little as possible with you, professional cameras are not allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the venue.
- We advise you to enjoy a big meal at East before you go as there are no sit down areas for food.
- Allow extra time to get through security and various other checks