3 Arena Dublin
At The Spencer Hotel
The Spencer Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City in the IFSC mere minutes' walk to the 3Arena (formerly The 02) in Dublin. The Spencer Hotel is one of the closest hotels to the 3Arena in Dublin which plays host to a plethora of events, concerts and gigs throughout the year.
A sensational venue that has hosted world class musical acts, you can walk to the 3 Arena in 15 minutes, a 6 minute drive or you can grab the Luas. The Spencer is also within a very close vicinity to some other of Dublin’s hottest spots like the CCD, Bord Gais Energy Theatre and Croke Park, the hotel itself is one of the most talked about luxury hotels in Dublin.
Our premium range of ultra-stylish rooms cater to all, from Deluxe King Rooms to Family Rooms & Suites there is something for everyone. In our Deluxe King you can enjoy views of the River Liffey, Dublin Mountains and of course the Samuel Beckett Bridge. The rooms have been designed with classic, neutral colour schemes which are conducive to a good night’s sleep. Recently refurbished, the hotel encompasses a truly unique design with stunning interiors. When you walk into reception, you can see our art piece created by Jonathan Lynn, it is representative of the ancient art of alchemy; making of non-precious elements into precious elements such as pollen into honey.
You can avail of our various dining options at East Restaurant to enjoy a delicious taste of Asian Pacific cuisine before you attend the gig. You can sit by our highly marbled, Italian stone fireplace and revel in the relaxed ambience with a cocktail or a glass of wine from The Spencer Cocktail Bar. If the weather is fine, sit out in our Zen Garden to relax the body and mind in a chilled atmosphere.
Some tips if you are attending a gig at the 3 Arena:
- There is a strict no re-admission policy so we advise our guests to double check you bring everything you need with you
- You are advised to bring as little as possible with you, professional cameras are not allowed
- No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the venue
- We advise you enjoy a big meal at East before you go as there are no sit down areas for food
- Allow extra time to get through security and various other checks
- No selfie sticks allowed!
See schedule of events below:
- 19th - Nashville
- 20th - Radio Head
- 24th - Ricky Gervais
- 1st & 2nd Kings of Leon
- 7th Bamma 30
- 15th Ludovico Einaudi
- 28th ZZ Top
- 2nd Sept - Celtic Women
- 16th Sept - Albert Hammond
- 20th & 21st Sept - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 23rd Sept - Ennio Morricone
- 27th The Australian Pink Floyd
- 30th Sept - Chris Rock