Top Dublin Attractions
Dublin is one of Europe's most exciting cities to visit. Packed full of things to do from sightseeing attractions to cultural attractions, events, festivals, gigs, markets and so much more. We have broken down the different things can explore while in Dublin. Make sure you check out our hit list before you plan your itineray.
- Top Dublin Attractions are outlined on this page ( on the right)
- Cultural Attractions
- Festivals in Dublin
- Whats on in Dublin - check out the entertainment venues close to us and whats on during you stay!
- Shopping ( you have to do it!)
Don't forget to check out our special offers too!
There are some things you must see when in Dublin! We've compiled a list just to make sure you dont miss any!
- The Guiness Store House
- Dublin Zoo
- National Aquatic Centre
- Book Of Kells
- National Gallery of Ireland
- Botantic Gardens
- St. Patricks Cathedral
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- National Museum of Ireland
- Farmeligh House
Click on any of the attractions listed above and get details of where they are, when they are open, admissions fee's and what you can see what you visit!