Why should you visit the penthouse at The Spencer Hotel in Dublin city centre? Well to name a few reasons:
- Enjoy some amazing views of Dublin, you will be directly overlooking the River Liffey where you are right in the centre of the city buzz.
- Soak up the nautical theme with our bespoke designed furniture chosen for style and your comfort.
- Your own personal balcony & floor to ceiling windows that maximise natural light. You can soak up the stunning aesthetics that Dublin city has to offer.
Every luxury and service that one would expect from a top-class penthouse.
- Rainforest power shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Built in European adapter
- Room size - 40 square metres approximately
- Tea/coffee making machine
- High performance hairdryer
- Bottled water
- The White Company toiletries
- 42" flat screen TV with 51 national & international channels
- Work & play area with 'Eames' inspired desk chairs
- Italian slate grey tiling throughout your ensuite
- Fluffy bathrobe & slippers
- King size respa bed
- Beautiful views from your private balcony (available on request), with plenty of space to sit and enjoy dining or a glass of wine al fresco
- Large, well-proportioned living room
- Bespoke furniture which adds to the elegance and plushness of the penthouse where you can unwind or entertain up to 20 guests
- Fully stocked mini-bar
See the sights of Dublin from the moment you walk into the penthouse. The room is dotted with bespoke designed furniture including our American walnut or teak wood pieces. High quality luscious leather & soft couture velvets feature throughout and are all designed specifically for the Spencer Hotel. Move out to the balcony with our slick, café style furniture that is ideal for entertaining. Our bathrooms feature Italian slate grey tiling and our “Eames” inspired desk chairs were created by world renowned French Designer, Philippe Starck.
If this isn’t luxury we don’t know what is! If you decide to go for a wander, the style of our penthouse is echoed throughout the Hotel including East Restaurant with Pan Asian cuisine and The Spencer Cocktail Bar. Get served a delicious cocktail and take a seat by our fireplace crafted from highly marbled, Italian Magma stone. Or you can just take a walk around our lobby to enjoy the other exquisite, bespoke designed pieces.
Condensing and reflecting the style of The Spencer, the penthouse follows along with the nautical theme in its design and echoes the style and environment of the ground floor of the hotel. It can be used for an overnight stay if you are looking for something opulent and plush or it can hold up to 20 people and it packs quite a punch with spectacular views of the city including the Dublin Mountains and the River Liffey. A beautiful bedroom tucked away off the living space with blackout curtains is the perfect escape after a night out.
Contact our meetings team on 01 4338844 or email email@example.com if you would like to book the penthouse for a private event.