Suites at The Spencer Hotel in Dublin city offer the ultimate in Spencer signature design with a unique and spacious statement in style. Spectacular views of Dublin city by day and night are framed with floor to ceiling glass windows. A calming colour palette, generously proportioned ensuites and living space all add to the exceptional hotel experience.
Your suite at The Spencer; a statement in style. All of our suites ensure enough space for you to chill out, relax and soak up your super-stylish room.
- Rainforest power shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Digital TV with 51 national & international channels
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Built in European adapter
- Room size - 35 square metres approximately
- Queen size respa bed
- Beautiful views from your private balcony (balcony rooms are subject to availability)
- Tea/coffee making machine
- High performance hairdryer
- Bottled water
- The White Company toiletries
- 42" flat screen TV
- Work & play area with 'Eames' inspired desk chairs
- Italian slate grey tiling throughout your generously proportioned ensuite
- Fluffy bathrobe & slippers
You can enjoy some spectacular sights of Dublin from your room of the Samuel Beckett Bridge, the River Liffey as well as other landmarks in the city.
- Our luxurious headboards are made by hand, other bespoke furniture pieces include custom made Respa beds, furniture crafted from soft and silky smooth, high-quality leathers, rich couture velvets and American Walnut timber.
- These are all used throughout the hotel and were sourced from Ireland.
- Ideally located in the heart of Dublin city, a suite at The Spencer offers you the opportunity to feel calm and rested when in your room yet not far from the hub of activity when you take the elevator to The Spencer Cocktail Bar or East Restaurant.
- You can enjoy the flavours of Asian fusion at East with an array of menus to suit all occasions whether it’s a quick bite or a sit-down meal.
- Indulge in a delicious cocktail carefully created by our master mixologists who know the best techniques when it comes to making cocktails.
- Our lobby is like no other you will see in Dublin with quirky, bespoke design furniture and a luxurious fireplace.
- When you wake up in the morning, our rainforest power shower will leave you feeling fresh and revitalised.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi to browse what’s going on in the city.
For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 1 4338800 or E: email@example.com