Deluxe King Rooms
Deluxe King Rooms at The Spencer Hotel Dublin are the last word in luxury with space, style and bespoke design furnishings throughout.
Furnished with a king size Respa bed with plenty of space to work, rest or play! Overlook the stunning Dublin city centre landscape with views of the Samuel Beckett Bridge and the River Liffey.
- Rainforest power shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Digital TV with 51 national & international channels
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
- Built in European adapter
- Room size - 30 square metres approximately
- King size Respa bed
- Tea/coffee making machine
- High performance hair dryer
- Bottled water
- The White Company toiletries
- 42" flat screen TV
- Work & play area with 'Eames' inspired desk chairs
- Italian slate grey tiling throughout your ensuite
- Fluffy bathrobe & slippers
Sleep well in a room with neutral, earthy tones that are conducive to a restful night’s sleep. Our luxurious throw is guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy and our headboards are handmade in Ireland and feature a beautiful, neutral brown shade. When you retreat to your haven after a sumptuous dinner in East Restaurant or after a few cocktails in the bar, you’ll be grateful for the extra space and roomy bathroom with rainforest power shower to help invigorate you and set you up for a new day.
- If you fancy catching up on your correspondence, make full use of our work & play desk area with “Eames” inspired chairs.
- Not only have you an array of luxurious and stylish furniture at your disposal, the windows in our rooms have to be one of the most appealing features of The Spencer Hotel in Dublin city centre.
- When this hotel was refurbished, one important factor we considered was maximising the gorgeous aesthetic we had of the surrounding areas.
- Our windows allow in a vast amount of natural light and you can take in the sensational sights of the city from the comfort of your room.
- Our bespoke designer pieces such as American walnut wood furniture and stunning, luxurious leather that is divine to touch accentuates the hotel style.
- Not only are our bedrooms filled with high quality designer pieces, the tiling in our bathrooms is Italian slate which is simply stunning.
- Enjoy Wi-Fi on us so you can research spots in the city to see if you’re visiting or our corporate guests can work or browse the internet to their hearts content.
- Your experience at The Spencer Hotel is sure to be a unique one with exquisite interiors, high quality service and Dublin’s hot spots at your doorstep.
For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 1 4338800 or E: email@example.com