A family break at The Spencer Hotel in Dublin city centre will ensure you and your children experience a truly unique hotel break in Dublin.
Our rooms are designed with your family's comfort and safety in mind. Check-in and chill out in our spacious rooms with plenty of space for everyone. We have a number of different types of rooms that may accommodate your family:
- Deluxe King with Sofa Bed - a large room with a king-sized bed and a sofa bed that can accommodate either 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (please note these rooms do not have balconies).
- Deluxe Triple Rooms consist of a large double bed and two single beds that can accommodate either 2 adults & 2 children or 4 adults. Some of these rooms are interconnecting - if you are travelling with a large family talk to our reservations team directly about booking interconnecting rooms (please note these rooms do not have balconies).
- Deluxe Quad Rooms - these are the ultimate in luxury, a 2-bedroomed quad room for your family (one large suite split between 2 rooms and 1 bathroom). They can comfortably accommodate either 2 adults & 2 children or 4 adults.
- Large double bed and two single beds
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Rainforest power shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- High performance hairdryer
- Built in European adapter
- Bottled water
- The White Company toiletries
- 42" flat screen TV with 51 national & international channels
- Work & play area with 'Eames' inspired desk chairs
- Italian slate grey tiling throughout your ensuite
- Fluffy bathrobe & slippers
- You and your family can enjoy complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club.
- You can enjoy some exercise with our top of the range machinery or get some fresh towels in reception and take a dip in the 18 metre heated pool with the kids.
- Take them to see some attractions, we are minutes’ walk from 3Arena and Bord Gais Energy Theatre.
- Refuel in East Restaurant with a taste of some delicious Asian Pacific cuisine or try something more casual and relaxed in The Spencer Cocktail Bar.
- Get connected with free 100Mb broadband.
Kick back and enjoy the view from your room with our huge windows that maximise natural light and see the gorgeous views of Dublin.
The neutral colour scheme in your room is conducive to a good night’s sleep so you and your children can rest easy in luxury and style. Throughout the hotel you can spot all of our bespoke designer pieces created by McDonald Design including high quality leathers, timber and soft couture velvets. So, unite and enjoy quality time together with your family during your Dublin hotel break at the family friendly Spencer Hotel in Dublin. Why not check out some of our special offers?
For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 1 433 8888 or E: email@example.com.
We love your little people almost as much as you do but when the lights go low the kids have to go. Please note that we have a children’s policy, you’ll thank us for this, it makes sure you get a break and can enjoy a few cocktails in peace! Children accompanied by an adult are welcome in our restaurants and bars until 9pm.
Book Online and check out our fabulous family offers today!
Check out information on our family friendly hotel.
Have a look at things to do for kids in Dublin.